Drill & Ceremonies
The Drill & Ceremonies competition is complete.
1st Place - 89th MP Brigade (225 points)
2nd Place - 36th Engineer Brigade (222 points)
3rd Place - 3d Cavalry Regiment (215 points)
Total points possible: 252
The 89th MP Brigade will represent Fort Hood as the official color guard for Phantom Warrior Week
Photos can now be viewed on Flickr.
Competition takes place May 16 at Sadowski Field
||10 a .m.|
|89th MP||1:30 p.m.|
|69th ADA||3 p.m.|
Awards ceremony will be 9:15 a.m. May 18 on Sadowski field. All teams are required to be present. CSM Coleman will present trophies to winning teams.
TEAM MAKE UP
- One team consisting of 6 participants.
RULES AND SCORING
- Teams will report 15 minutes prior to their timeline.
- Teams will be evaluated in four areas
- History (including streamers)
- Uniforms, appearance & weapons maintenance
- TC 3-21.5 & AR 600-25 will be used for evaluation criteria.
- Units without a 5-Soldier color guard must add personnel and train IAW TC 3-21.3, movements for a 5 man color guard.
- Teams must train with NCOIC marching with the color guard.
- Administrative NCO will direct NCOIC of color guard to report to the ready line and follow instructions from the first evaluator
- Winning team will represent the Corps during Pass and Review and post the boxing smoker.
UNIFORMS AND EQUIPMENT
- Uniform: Uniform for the competition is ACUs and Beret.
- Equipment: Cadre will issue Army colors for those units that do not have organic Army Colors.